Moving into the Smart Home installation industry requires a wide range of practical skills and technical knowledge. New installation technicians need a strong grounding in maths, science and project procedures.
The course provides attendees with the essential training in the typical maths, science and electronics topics installers utilise within the Smart Home industry. Attendees will explore the key techniques for audio, video and network calculations, and will be asked to apply these skills to solve example scenarios.
Also included are specific explanations of how audio, video and RF (Radio Frequency) systems function with system examples.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding and manipulating simple mathematical formulae
- Working with triangles, percentages and ratios
- The relationship between waves, frequency and wavelength
- Electricity and electrical theory
- How sound & audio work
- Video display & transmission basics
- RF signal function inc. modulation