Every installation requires planning as part of a wider project. An installation engineer should clearly understand their role in the wider aspects of the projects they are involved in. This allows engineers to plan their time, work with other team members and communicate in the most efficient way possible.
This course will explore all of the project and business processes that a Home Technology Professional can expect to be involved in.
Topics covered include:
- Project phases
- Working onsite – the builders project phases
- Stakeholders and the engineer
- Being part of the business
- Maintenance and warranty the engineers role
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Understand the five phases of a project, and where the engineer fits in
- Recognise the terminology and phases of the onsite project
- Explain who the stakeholders and their importance to the business
- Understand the importance of maintenance and how it affects engineers